Maddy doesn't always have the best dog manners, which is why we no longer go to the dog park. She has a tendancy to try to be the Alpha Female, but really is the bottom of the pack. She gets a little scared when other dogs really want to play with her. Well, I guess Nell, the black lab, and Maddy got in a couple of spats which resulted in a little scratch on Maddy's nose. I guess in the end Maddy tried to play but Nell "didn't know how" as Paul put it and then Maddy whined and whined when Nell left.
I think she will be happy to see Saddie next week since she is her only friend who will play tug-o-war with her.
If you look really closely you can see a teeny, tiny scratch on the top left of her nose.
2 comments:
is it upper left--I had to enlarge the picture.
you wrote top left-duh!
Post a Comment