On Saturday we went to my staff Christmas party at Carinos. The food was pretty good but the room wasn't quite big enough.
After that Paul and I went to an ugly sweater party held by a friend of his. I guess we missed the competition and most of the people. Paul "found" his sweater in my give away pile a year or two ago. My sweatshirt was made by my mom in the early 90s. I'm not sure why it still fits but it does. It was very in at the time and it still isn't quite ugly enough for an "ugly sweater" party.
Here are some really great sweaters: http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/latest/ugly-christmas-sweaters-461208?src=syn&dom=yah_buzz&mag=tdg&ha=1
3 comments:
Who's the guy behind the pretty women teachers?
That is one of their husbands.
He is "that guy". Good looking group of girls. Nice sweaters, yours will get uglier as time wears on I' sure.
Post a Comment