I feel like I should do a New Year's post where I reflect on 2010 and make some resolutions but I'm not going to. Well I will I guess a little bit. 2010 definitely had it's highs and lows and I am more than excited to see what 2011 has in store. As for resolutions I don't have any, not really. I would love to say that I want to get back into running/working out as soon as possible and that I'm going to become an amazing cook and make homemade dinners every night BUT that isn't very realistic. I'm hoping to survive, umm I mean, enjoy the baby stage of being a mom to twins and if that means that I get the dog out every once and a while for a walk or run that would be great.
Oh, I do have just one serious resolution... take a picture everyday to document what an amazing and life changing year this will be. So far, so good.
Jan. 2, 2011: The dog, the main subject of most pictures at our house, at least until the babies come.
Jan. 3, 2011: The view from above. My attempt at getting my belly and Maddy taking out the stuffing of her Christmas toy.
Jan. 4, 2011: Yes, she still thinks she is a lap dog and apparently is feeling a little neglected. She normally only sits on my lap when she is feeling needy. The end of Winter Break is hard for everyone in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment