I am not going to lie, after Cameron came and I went back, I cried multiple times every day for two weeks. I finally stopped crying, but I NEVER really wanted to work again. It did get a bit easier but it still sucks and there isn't a day that goes by that you don't want to be home instead. Hang in there, and I will think about you from my dumb bed for the next two weeks!
1 comment:
I am not going to lie, after Cameron came and I went back, I cried multiple times every day for two weeks. I finally stopped crying, but I NEVER really wanted to work again. It did get a bit easier but it still sucks and there isn't a day that goes by that you don't want to be home instead. Hang in there, and I will think about you from my dumb bed for the next two weeks!
Post a Comment