1. My plans this summer include spending a lot of time with Sam, Emily and Paul. Hopefully returning to the pool a couple of times and maybe making it up to the mountains.
2. The best summer I ever had was probably a summer out of my childhood. You can't beat summer time with no responsibility and a ton of time at the pool and hanging out with friends.
3. Summer is essential for well-being and necessary for a healthy life. I can't imagine working a job year round.
4. My favorite summer food is typical BBQ food: something grilled with potato salad, corn on the cob, fruit and maybe a little ice cream for dessert.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with an ice cold beer or a giant glass of water.
6. My summer uniform consists of comfy capris and cotton shirts, no shoes or flip flops. Anything comfortable and low maintenance.
7. The best thing about summer is the freedom to do things that I don't have time to do during the school year and reconnecting with my little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment