Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

{photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography}



1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is       a black polka dotted dress I bought years ago.


2. This week has been    good.  I'm not even sure what I did this week other than saw my aunt, uncle and cousins.


3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     penne with whatever vegetables I find the fridge.



4. My favorite pair of shoes is   my Teva flip-flops.  I hate when I have to start wearing "real" shoes again.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      hmm... this is a hard one.  Probably my angel mirror that I got as a gift a number of years ago.


6. My favorite person is      Paul, Sam and Emily. 

No comments: