Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

This is our first Christmas and we really don't know what is going on.  We do LOVE the lights at our house and the trees.  (You know mama couldn't put up the big tree because we might pull it down, so we have three little trees... on a card table so they're out of reach.)  We get excited every night when they are turned on.  I, Emily, really liked the penguin ornament that turns different colors and the snowflakes that are on the window.  It would only be better if mama would let me get to them. 

So lets get down to business here.  We have heard around that you keep track of kids that are naughty and nice (we OF COURSE are nice) and then you bring them gifts.  But you need a list first?  So here is our wish list:
  1. We need some more pans to bang around.  The pie pans mama has out are just so flimsy, but they do make a great noise.  Something light, noisy and safe to chew on would be great.
  2. I, Sam, would love some shoes.  For some reason I can't play with any that we have around here.
  3. I, Emily, would like a door that I can open and close all day.  If you could find one that I can't smoosh my fingers in that would be great.
  4. We love our dog, Maddy, but sometimes she forgets how big she is when she tries to play with us.  Could you give her some guidance on appropriate ways to play with her little siblings?  That way we are both happy.
  5. I, Emily, would love some more books.  I really, really like the ones that have different things to touch on the inside or that have holes in the covers.  Be sure they are board books or I might accidentally tear them up.
  6. I, Sam, really want the big stuffed bear that dada let me play with at Babies R'Us.  The one that I said, "I love you" to before dada put it back.  I might not have really said "I love you" but it sounded like it and I really do LOVE my stuffed animals.
  7. Lastly we'd like... a remote control, a phone, a camera and a video camera of our own.  Again, the ones we finally get our hands on get taken away.
We promise that we'll be good babies.  We'll sleep through the night, eat all our food, snuggle with mama, take our afternoon nap and be gentle with each other.

Love,
Sam and Emily

PS.  I, Emily, really would like some teeth too.  All I want to eat is real people food but it is hard without any teeth.  Thanks!

No comments: