Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bad Habit

I've been trying to catch up with my picture of the day project. I have all the pictures... yes, one for every day of the year so far. I have maybe half of the journaling. I need to do it quick before I forget why I took the picture. I'm starting to notice certain trends in my pictures. One of them being Starbucks... yes apparently I drink more coffee than I would think and I guess it is important enough to take pictures of. Here is one with my other addiction: magazines.
This is subtitled "The Breakfast of Champions". I rarely eat donuts but I had to take my car in early, drop Paul off at basketball camps and then get gas, which is conveniently in the grocery store parking lot and has a Starbucks in the same shopping center. I did realize that a mocha with donuts is a little more sugar than I can handle. Next time I'll choose one or the other.Now that it is summer I don't drink nearly as much as I would during the school year but I find it part of my out and about routine to pick up Starbucks. I guess it is kind of like getting ice cream or whatever you might get as a treat. This is turning into a bad habit. I definitely don't need the caffeine, there isn't anything that is keeping me from taking a nap everyday. (You gotta love summer break.) Maybe I'll make it a goal not to have any for the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: