This is now my second week of summer vacation, but it doesn't feel like it yet. Where is the heat? Not even the heat where is the sun? The last couple of weeks have been filled with clouds, rain and cool temperatures. It isn't really summer unless I can go outside and feel hot. I do love a good afternoon thunderstorm though but normally the morning is at least hot. Here are a few weather related pictures from the month of June.
The day my parents got tornadoes we just got a little bit of hail. Maddy of course wanted to be outside and was trying to "catch" the hail. She'd go outside chase the hail then get hit and look at hurt and confused and come back inside.
She and Paul spend most of the time during a storm looking out the back door like this or standing outside in the rain.
2 comments:
One of the families from the center went to a wedding in Colorado last week and were talking about how it seems like the states have switched their normal weather. I am glad we are having good weather here, but I hope your weather improves!
It looks like it is going to be nicer next week, but we'll be in Idaho.
Post a Comment