Ahhh... sweet 16. I spent my 16th birthday at a swim meet. It seems fitting because that is where I spend a majority of my teenage years. I'm pretty sure we went to Red Robin after the meet and had Mountain High Mud Pie because that is what we did for birthdays in high school. I can still sing their birthday song. 
When I was 16 we also went to Hawaii. Talk about a dream vacation. My dad had won a work trip so we went out a little early to see Honolulu. We went snorkeling and I was able to scuba dive. We spent about 4 days at the most incredible hotel while my parents were off doing things with work. It was awesome! I just hope that some day I can go back.

When I was 16 we also went to Hawaii. Talk about a dream vacation. My dad had won a work trip so we went out a little early to see Honolulu. We went snorkeling and I was able to scuba dive. We spent about 4 days at the most incredible hotel while my parents were off doing things with work. It was awesome! I just hope that some day I can go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment