Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yesterday was a bad day...


For my fingers. I started the afternoon by cutting my pointer knuckle on the serrated edge of the packing tape dispenser I was using at work. All I did was try to pick up something next to it. Then I was trying to clean the kitchen scissors and cut my thumb open. Later I was cutting up fruit and Paul so nicely asked why I was using a knife. If that doesn't prove that I'm clumsy I don't know what would. I wish I could say that the band-aids were just for looks but unfortunately both of my cuts are located in places where they kept splitting open and Paul for some reason didn't want blood on his food.
On another note: Friday was the last day of school. Hooray for summer! The lovely violets in this picture were one of three flowers that I got from my students. I love having flowers but I do NOT have a green thumb. I know violets are not easy to grow... any suggestions? The other two are/will be potted and put outside.

No comments: