Saturday, March 10, 2012

What I love about you today, Emily Edition

- You LOVE having your teeth brushed. We started adding teeth brushing into the nighttime routine. The first night I brushed Sam's teeth first. You crawled over watch for a second and then started cracking up. You still love it. So funny...
- You are WALKING! In the past week or two you have really taken off. You've gone from 12 steps max last week to to walking from room to room this week. I just love new walking baby look: hands up, shoulders up, and toddling. I love that you still hold my finger when we are out in public and haven't started running off yet.

- You are showing just a little bit of separation anxiety. You only fuss a little bit sometimes when I leave in the morning and you will still let just about anyone hold you, but you prefer mom and that makes mom feel good. I like to know that I'm just a little bit more special to you then everyone else, but I don't want leaving you to become painful.

- You have become a great cuddler. Your brother has always been the cuddly one, and still pretty much is, but you seem to be liking it more and more. You often crawl or walk over and put your hands in the air so that you can be picked up. You like to be held and when you get sleepy you rest your head on my shoulder.

No comments: