Yesterday, while feeding the kids dinner Paul and I were discussing today, which is Leap Day. He mentioned he was going to have his PE kids do some leaping. We were trying to decide on the definition of leaping, is it jumping off of one foot and landing on the other or something else? (I know dinner time discussion is enthralling at my house.) In order to figure out what leaping really was I thought I'd try it out. So I started leaping past the kitchen table into the family room. Well, Sam and Emily thought it was HILARIOUS. The went from giggling to full out laugh attack. I know I'm not very graceful and my pitiful attempts really don't qualify at leaps but I didn't think I looked that funny. Well, to keep the entertainment going and who can really stop when you're making two toddlers laugh, I kept leaping and they kept laughing.
So today, being the official Leap Day, I thought we needed a family leaping picture. Jumping pictures are quite complicated when holding, throwing and/or leaping at the same time. Luckily my new camera will take up to 10 pictures in a row when you set the self-timer.
Please enjoy the ridiculousness of our attempts at a Leap Day Family Portrait:
No comments:
Post a Comment