Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Age 6

I turned 6 and had a magician for my party. As you can see I loved it. I also lost my first tooth. And learned how to ride a bike. I think Amanda and I might have learned together. Our cat, Andy, died and we got new cats. Amanda and I were able to pick out our own. My parents took us to a house, somewhere, and there were all sorts of kittens around. I choose the one way underneath the porch. I think that they hid under the car seats on the way home. We are pretty sure they were feral but we tamed them. :-) I named her Gracie well because she was gray. I feel bad for that cat. She was tortured. We used to put them in the basket of our bikes and dress them up. She turned out to be a great cat. We also visited my grandma sometime this year. This is one of the things I remember the most about visiting Grandma as a kid. We would spend HOURS playing in the irrigation ditch that ran through her yard.

1 comment:

Curtis Jones said...

When Andy died you guys took him to the Vet and cried. You bought him home, we buried him in the west corner where the sun sets. As we were digging the hole Amanda asked "Do we have to cry, again?"